You are here: Getting Started > Viewing information online > Arranging or hiding columns
- On the View menu, click Reorder Columns.
The Hidden Columns box lists any columns that will not display in the browse window.
- In the Active Columns box, select the column (s) you want to move or hide.
- Do one of the following:
- To move the column (s), drag the selection to the new location.
- To hide the column (s), drag the selection to the Hidden Columns box.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 until the browse window appears in the order you want.
- Click OK.
- Columns in browse windows can be rearranged or hidden from view to facilitate scrolling and data entry.
- To display or hide a column quickly, position the insertion point over the column and click the right mouse button to access a list of column arrangement options from which to choose.
- If you make a mistake, click Default to return to the original order of the browse window.