Issues Tab - Document Properties
To access the Issues options for a document, open the Document Properties, then select the Issues tab.
Use this tab to view the issues assigned to the current document. The dialog lists all issues (based on the defined Issues views filter) and shows the name and type of the issue listed as well as providing information on who created the issue and who has been assigned it.
Document Properties Issue Filters
Use the drop-down menu near the bottom of the dialog and select from the following filters:
- All Issues - Lists all the issues for the current document, including their cleared status; completed issues will be marked by strike-through.
- My Outstanding Issues - Displays issues assigned to the current user, to a group the current user belongs to, or to everyone, where the issue is not completed or cleared. The Assigned To column is included so that the particular assignee can be determined.
- All Outstanding Issues - Displays issues assigned to any user or group (or to everyone) where the issue is not completed or cleared. The Assigned To column is included so that the particular assignee can be determined.
- Uncleared Issues - Shows all issues that have been completed but are not yet cleared, and includes the user that completed the issue.
Document Properties Issue Buttons
Each issue can be immediately cleared by selecting the corresponding check box in the Cleared column.
- New - Click to add a new issue to the document. You can also double-click anywhere in the issues browse or right-click and select New Issue.
- Edit - Click to open the selected issue. Note: The attributes of an issue that define and identify the issue as an issue cannot be modified by users who are not authors of that particular issue. Double-clicking the issue also opens it.
- Delete - Click to delete the selected issue assigned to the current document. You can also right-click the issue and select Delete. The issue is deleted completely from Working Papers. An issue can be deleted only by the user who created the issue.