How Do I?
- Updated!Adding a Client Group
- Updated!Deleting a Client Group
- Updated!Assigning a Client to Groups
- Activating Processing by Group
- Making a Client Group Inactive
- Processing by Group
- Relieving Outstanding Accounts Receivable Information
- Getting the list of members and removing them from the group
More Info >>
Associated companies can be grouped together by creating a group number and then assigning this group number to the applicable clients.
As an alternative to deleting a client, you can deactivate the client until the year end close.
Updated!Group properties and options
Use this command to create groups or modify group information. Groups are used to represent divisions or subsidiaries of companies; for example, one client may have other companies that operate under one "umbrella" or parent company.
A group report contains only the specific clients assigned that group number. For example, when accessing a group work in process report, only the work in process for the client group selected is displayed and printed.